An Informal Collection of Correspondence Transpiring from the Avatar Meher Baba Perpetual Public Charitable Trust compound, located in the city of Ahmednagar, 15km north of Meher Baba's Samadhi in Maharashtra, India

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

An Introduction

An American from Los Angeles, CA, I am presently living in Ahmednagar, M.S. India working for the chairman of the Avatar Meher Baba P.P.C. Trust. After one month of living of living the in Trust compound, constantly in the presence of Mr. Bhau Kalchuri, I am profoundly moved by his life of service and dedication to the cause of his Master, Avatar Meher Baba. My life will never be the same after experiencing what happens in this place.

I feel compelled to share with you the experience of living at the Trust compound so that, wherever you may be, you may feel touched by the powerful and inexplicable experience of life in the service of Avatar Meher Baba. Since much of Bhauji's work is done through correspondence with followers of Meher Baba all over the world, what I will share is excerpts from his letters and e-mails, as well as those from my own and others'.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home